Thursday, August 12, 2010

My New iPad


I Love my New iPad!!! It has been a life saver since I had hand surgery. The light touch with the onscreen keyboard is even perfect for my "delicate" hand. HOORAY! Thanks, Apple, for such a neat device. Now all I have to do is learn how to upload a picture from Google Images when using an iPad. I think my desktop computer is upset because today it won't connect to the Internet. Big bummer!!! But my intrepid iPad was up and running without any problem. How nice! I've got a question or ten for a MAC expert friend, but I'm learning more every day.

1 comment:

  1. Hahhaha! But no haha that your computer is down and I can't respond to your notes wo having e-mails returned. So glad to have fine reports on the iPad!!! I want one. Perfect cartoon.

    ReplyDelete