
Maria and her family just left our house after our Sunday evening get together was more "challenging" than usual. Yes, Maria helped "Butch & RoRo" set up more "things" on our cell phones. I won't say that Butch and I are "cell phone challenged," but.... Anyway, we now have this synced and that downloaded and this button identified and this "skill" tentatively mastered for the moment. We're both determined to learn to use all of the features that appeal to us - calls, email, texting, GPS, photos, and preparing a 3 course dinner. Oh, please delete that last one. This is a cell phone, for heaven's sake!! :-) Fun time, good challenging learning curve, and determined "students" who WILL learn how to do all of this and more. I love technology and the advantages offered therein. Stay tuned!
I can hear Maria cursing her brother from here.
ReplyDeletePrayers for my patience are welcome! ;)
ReplyDeleteWell that is the same phone we have and I still need to read the book...but I can do two of my email addresses, read a book, don't know syncing except w the Mac stuff, can take photos and mail them but the cute quilt I took a pic of yesterday in the library was unusable since I had somehow turned it into a movie. Welcome to my club!!! The photos are very high def and good. I took a photo of the eye to mail to doctor it was so good! Guess I will put a drawing app on for the grandchildren.
ReplyDelete