Christmas is one of my favorite times of the whole year. Not only do I love the decorating, I love being with family and friends as we celebrate the joy of the holidays. The special events at church and in the community add to the whole festive experience. It is always so much fun to wrap gifts that have been selected with particular people in mind and to anticipate their pleasure when they open the presents. The memories that come "out" with the decorations bring smiles and a flood of feelings and the re-experiencing of some special moments. The Christmas tree always warms my heart when I look at it and I do love the singing Hallmark snowmen every bit as much as the grandkids do. :-) It's a time for remembering and celebrating and sharing and rejoicing. Merry Christmas to one and all!
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
The Flurry of Life At Christmastime
Christmas is one of my favorite times of the whole year. Not only do I love the decorating, I love being with family and friends as we celebrate the joy of the holidays. The special events at church and in the community add to the whole festive experience. It is always so much fun to wrap gifts that have been selected with particular people in mind and to anticipate their pleasure when they open the presents. The memories that come "out" with the decorations bring smiles and a flood of feelings and the re-experiencing of some special moments. The Christmas tree always warms my heart when I look at it and I do love the singing Hallmark snowmen every bit as much as the grandkids do. :-) It's a time for remembering and celebrating and sharing and rejoicing. Merry Christmas to one and all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WHAT A TREE!!! Oh my goodness. Glorious.
ReplyDelete