Sunday, August 3, 2014

DISCOVERED MY BLOG (AND THOSE OF OTHERS) AFTER A SHORT SEARCH. :-) How nice to check something out after a couple of years and discover that I'm still connected to some faithful bloggers! How nice!!! All is well with the Hendersons. Butch is recovering nicely from hip replacement surgery and his faithful maidservant is doing just fine, too. I'm now THE driver, so I follow the requests from "my leader" as to where to go, turn, etc. We're making the morning coffee run, and then we always cruise through town. In Claremont, that doesn't take long! We loved having all of our family together out here in June. We all spent a lot of time at Maria's and Eric's house where the Lawrence crew was staying. One afternoon and evening I just sat on the patio with all of the adults as we watched the cousins playing in the pool and on the trampoline. I even played some ping pong. Such a fun time for all of us!!! We love living at Pilgrim Place. We already had many friends here, and it's fun to make new connections, too. We live on one of the main streets in Claremont, so we get to see a lot of activity. We're also across the street from Our Lady of the Assumption Roman Catholic Church's parking lot and playground, so we see the students when they are out for recess AND all of the moms as they make the morning and afternoon trips to deliver or pick up their sons and daughters. Our neat house has 1303 square feet, with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. One bedroom is our office, and we fortunately have our own computers. That keeps harmony and peace in the home!

No comments:

Post a Comment