Things didn't go quite as planned and the Advantium oven that came wasn't the right one for our space or specifications. Therefore, the right oven will be here in a week or so. In the meantime.......
hahaha...Why is Susan so empathetic and I think it is funny. I think the pictures are funny! That is it. You are funny in times of stress; and laughter is a safety valve. This sort of reminds me when we had to boil our water here in Eastern Massachusetts.This to will pass:*)
I'm so sorry! We Hondos would be darn hungry without the use of a microwave oven!
ReplyDeletehahaha...Why is Susan so empathetic and I think it is funny. I think the pictures are funny! That is it. You are funny in times of stress; and laughter is a safety valve. This sort of reminds me when we had to boil our water here in Eastern Massachusetts.This to will pass:*)
ReplyDelete