
Today Claire, her mom Maria, and I went to the Inland Pacific Ballet Academy's Annual Recital "A Midsummer Night's Dream," which was held at Big Bridges. Claire was absolutely enchanted! The dancers ranged in age from 3 years old to adult. The costumes were beautiful and perfect for the various age groups. The audience was most appreciative and the dancers were obviously pleased with their warm reception. It was beautifully planned and choreographed and was a delight to the eyes, ears, mind, and heart.
I think beautiful Claire belonged up on the stage or was she! I remember taking my sons to a ballet in Dallas where one of their friends was dancing at age 4, as was Nureyev. Turns out they were more intrigued by the professionals and I was more interested in the dancers their age. Well, a lovely thing to go to. Makes me want to dance.
ReplyDelete