Friday, July 16, 2010

It's Hot!!!


We have had this glorious summer filled with delightful days of moderate temperatures and sometimes chilly evenings and early mornings. Then, this last week, life changed. Summer is upon us with a vengeance. Thankfully, the humidity is low and thus far the brush fires are not too bad. Of course, any fire is bad, but they're being contained relatively well. But, in the whole scheme of things, we're fortunate to live where we do with the vast myriad of options we have to stay cool and to have a great time with family & friends. Swimming pool, here I come!

1 comment:

  1. Just in from the pool myself, grands and all. I don't remember its being hot but I think it is in the 90s. Nothing like the distraction of children to make one forget or not notice discomfort! Fine cartoon as I just watched that movie...synergy synergy.

    ReplyDelete