Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Benefits of a Good Computer Desk Chair

Beautiful, it isn't; but, very serviceable, it is! My desk chair and I spent a long day together catching up on preparing some documents for a couple of organizations and doing some last minute work on three parties for the Claremont Community Foundation's Party Parade 2011 - which, by the way, promises to be a super fun series of events & parties for all ages. Watch for your book in the mail! If you don't usually get one, contact the Foundation at the link I've included and get on the list. You'll be so glad you did!

Through the years I've looked into all types of chairs. No doubt many of you have tried out the one where you put your knees on a pad and rest on a "seat." I might break a leg and an arm getting out of the chair. Maybe my nose would even suffer in the header I would probably take.

There are some wonderfully looking armchair-like desk chairs that I think would lull me to sleep in an instant.


This one is "Beam me up, Scottie!" to the max!

1 comment:

  1. I had been thinking we should get one of those vibrating desk chairs I saw advertised on The View. And we always need an extra seat at the computer to show people things...so why wouldn't the knee seat be a good choice for that and we could vary. I use a round piano stool. But we do see many of those knee seats being discarded. Things to think about!!

    ReplyDelete