Monday, January 3, 2011

Eating at Nordstrom's

For a real treat, go to the Cafe on the 2nd floor in Nordstrom's at Montclair (no, this picture isn't the one at Montclair, but you get the idea) and have one of their delicious salads (mixed berry chicken or cilantro lime chicken - two of my favorites) or sandwiches or full meal entrees. In fact, you will have to go more than once to taste several of their absolutely delectable offerings.

If dessert is an absolute must, they have marvelous HUGE cookies (the chocolate chip ones are delicious) and lemon bars and other tempting treats. The brewed coffee smells delicious! They have cleverly managed to cover most of THE top choices for salad or sandwich or full meal fare foodies. Don't miss dining there soon!

2 comments:

  1. I've never eaten at Nordstrom. I think this is on my agenda during our next visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that is good to know! Boston, finally, now has at least two Nordstrom's and I will certainly take your advice. Thanks for getting around. Claremont's culinary something, we must name you.

    ReplyDelete