Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Collage


Here is a Christmas Collage of the Christmas Celebrations that concluded with our annual gift opening at our home on December 26. We began with our traditional breakfast of scrambled eggs, turkey bacon, Nell's amazingly delicious buttered and toasted bread (Nell's bread has been a part of our celebration for 24 years! Yay, Nell!), orange juice, milk, & coffee. Unbeatable! Then we open our gifts. It's a special and fantastic time for everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Great collage, Rosemary! Did you use Picasa? If so, how did you get that one photo to sit slightly askew?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I used Picasa. When I went to "collages," they had the pics placed randomly & at angles. There was a ring with a handle that came up when I put the mouse on any photo, and that allowed me to enlarge/decrease & alter the angle. I straightened some and left that one particular one at an angle. My focus was covering the plain background, not cutting off people's faces/heads :-), and getting them in some sort of focused order, i,e., more important ones are larger. I thought your collage was super! And, I also LOVED your extended family photos. It looks as though all of your shots were really excellent "keepers."
    I hope that all of you had as much fun as I imagined that you were having!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that was fun. I kept enlarging and enlarging to really enjoy seeing what everyone's passion was. Looks as if the gifts were perfectly chosen and immensely appreciated! And that is one good looking family!!

    ReplyDelete