

We love Christmas! I love all of the decorations and the memories and the lights and the only-at-Christmastime-food. As I said in my last post, decorating and putting the ornaments on the tree bring to mind so many people and places and special times together. There are ornaments made by creative artists in Lawrence. There is the stocking made by my friend Susan when she was a 4th grader. Zac set up the Lego creche, has Mary and Joseph each holding one of Jesus's hands, and has a Lego Santa & reindeer pulled up to the manager to pay their homage along with the Wise Men. Last Christmas Maria & Eric, Sara, Zac, Claire, & Luke were the Holy Family for the Sunday before Christmas Day church service - "The Journey to Bethlehem." Some days I refer to "Christmas Explosion" as the look of our main living spaces. But it's said with a smile because I wouldn't have it any other way.


Oh I am so excited you finally got up those photos so I could enjoy them from far away. And speaking of far away, how did you ever decorate that tree so tall! Fun to see the lovely Holy family and friends, and learn about the Lego offering. What fun for you to share your memories and excitement with so many. I am glad the rain kept you sort of indoors so you would get the photos UP! Thanks so much.
ReplyDelete