Thursday, February 25, 2010

Finding THE Perfect Gift


Have you ever been shopping and unexpectedly found a perfect gift for a friend? That happened to me today. I can't wait for her to see it. Often I'll find something that just seems so right for someone and I want to give it RIGHT NOW and not wait for whatever the occasion might be. Last Christmas I gave a friend a wrapped gift that I had gotten when we were shopping together months before and she had so admired this item. The box was labeled, but it didn't give me enough information to remember what the gift looked like. My friend was thrilled and I got to see the gift after it was opened. Yes, it recalled the pleasure of "the find" and I love that feeling.

1 comment:

  1. It is so smart to get the gift when you see it and before you forget! Of course it may get lost in my (I hate to say cluttered)creative surrounds, so i have a gift drawer.

    ReplyDelete