Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Birthday, Claire!



"Dancing Claire" is 5 years old today. While she's pictured here in one of her favorite princess dresses, last night we celebrated with her and her family, and we gave her a fancy dress in her favorite color - pink. She had picked it out on the internet and her mom and I were lucky to find it at a store nearby. She is absolutely enchanted with it. The look on her face made it all worthwhile. In addition, we got her a pink blouse and some leggings to go with it. She is now re-pinked for the end of winter/the beginning of spring. As we told her, we were there when you were born and we're so happy to be celebrating with you at the 5 year mark. She is a delightful, dramatic, happy little girl who so enjoys everything and everyone. Hooray for Claire!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Claire! I know how much joy you bring to everyone. I can't wait for Rosemary to post a photo of you in your new pink outfits!!!

    ReplyDelete