Friday, March 26, 2010

The Hurrier I Go, the Behinder I Get

Sometimes things have a way of jamming up all on one day or at the end of the week. THAT perfectly describes today. Did I have fun? Ironically, yes. Luke was/is a doll and it was fun to play with him. Thomas got the 1st of 3 online b'day cards to celebrate his big b'day #4 on Sunday. Butch was a big help with adjusting his schedule to accommodate mine. (We do that well for each other.) The CLASP Tutors' Workshop went well. What a fun group of dedicated, caring folks! June finished all of the Spellathon ribbons. What a woman! Super, informed, involved seniors had an insightful discussion with the Superintendent. Butch told Maria as he delivered Zac & Luke to her classroom after school that he really appreciated moms. I did NOT act on my super strong urge at the end of the day to treat myself to a nonfat peanut butter yogurt. The shoes in the Nordstrom catalog provided some moments of humor. Charlotte posted after a two day break & Linda after 3. Missed them! So glad they're back! Friends are fantastic! Life is good!

1 comment:

  1. And you know that after March everything gets WILDER! Thanks for missing me and I am glad YOU are back. I love Butch's comment!

    ReplyDelete