Time and I have a challenging relationship. I never seem to have enough time, and I often run late. My frustration level grows when things jam up and I find that time to do things I would like to do is pushed aside by things I have to do. Butch would say that that is my choice. Sometimes "choice" & "responsibility" or "obligation" get in each other's way. But, then responsibilities are fulfilled, the hectic pace slows down, and time to do things I want to do is abundant. At least it "sort of" is. Now, about that trip to Kansas & Texas, about that visit with...., about that dinner with...., about that lunch date with.... . Hmmmm. Time just jumped into high gear again.
Monday, March 1, 2010
TIME
Time and I have a challenging relationship. I never seem to have enough time, and I often run late. My frustration level grows when things jam up and I find that time to do things I would like to do is pushed aside by things I have to do. Butch would say that that is my choice. Sometimes "choice" & "responsibility" or "obligation" get in each other's way. But, then responsibilities are fulfilled, the hectic pace slows down, and time to do things I want to do is abundant. At least it "sort of" is. Now, about that trip to Kansas & Texas, about that visit with...., about that dinner with...., about that lunch date with.... . Hmmmm. Time just jumped into high gear again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love those new pictures!...and thinking about time. Of course there is more time in Texas but I am going to try a new tack today. Ever hopeful here.
ReplyDelete