
Email has become an integral part of communication for me and for Butch. It saves time. It connects me with people I haven't seen in as long ago as 50 years or as recently as 25 minutes. It enables me to share humor with friends around the country. It keeps me informed. It brings news from others that brings joy or grief. It opens up my world each day to learn, to share information, to contact friends, and to conduct business for a variety of reasons. I love the pictures I get that acquaint me with the growing families of friends. Did I place online orders for a lot of gifts this year? Yes! Will I do that more this next year? Yes! Do groups I'm in conduct business via email? Yes! Does that help everyone who's involved? Yes! Does it free up time for other things both serious or necessary or just plain fun? Yes! Can I be right there with you in every sense of the word except physically? Yes! Keep sending those emails, friends. I LOVE EMAIL!
And we love YOU! You love the computer, period...the research and fun beyond e-mail. I hope you get an iPad but it is fun to dream for awhile as well.
ReplyDelete