I want an iPad. Do I need an iPad? No. But, do I want one? Decidedly YES! What's the appeal? For me it's something completely new that I've not explored. I don't have an iPhone and I don't have a MAC. But, I love computers and all that they can do and all the vistas they can open to all of us who take advantage of what's offered. I love being connected with friends I've not seen in over 40 years who are now as close as next door via the internet. I love email. I love blogs. I love Google and the vast array of information that is so easy to access and the fact that Google is user friendly to pro and novice alike. I love having the ability instantly to look up something and learn the actual facts. I love seeing pictures of family and friends who live close by and in distant places. I love the ease of communication with family, friends, or colleagues as we deal with issues, resolve problems, plan for something, or just share information. I love sharing humor or good news or difficult news with a lot of family and friends with one click. I love the worlds that computers open to us every moment at the touch of a button or the touch of a fingertip. So, I WANT an iPad!!!
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
The iPad
I want an iPad. Do I need an iPad? No. But, do I want one? Decidedly YES! What's the appeal? For me it's something completely new that I've not explored. I don't have an iPhone and I don't have a MAC. But, I love computers and all that they can do and all the vistas they can open to all of us who take advantage of what's offered. I love being connected with friends I've not seen in over 40 years who are now as close as next door via the internet. I love email. I love blogs. I love Google and the vast array of information that is so easy to access and the fact that Google is user friendly to pro and novice alike. I love having the ability instantly to look up something and learn the actual facts. I love seeing pictures of family and friends who live close by and in distant places. I love the ease of communication with family, friends, or colleagues as we deal with issues, resolve problems, plan for something, or just share information. I love sharing humor or good news or difficult news with a lot of family and friends with one click. I love the worlds that computers open to us every moment at the touch of a button or the touch of a fingertip. So, I WANT an iPad!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You DESERVE an iPad. I also want an iPad. We will get ourselves one at some point! I just know one will fall into your lap.
ReplyDelete