Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Party at Bath Junkie in Claremont


Today I attended a party at Bath Junkie in Claremont and it was so much fun! A friend had won a party at a fundraiser and a group of us were invited to celebrate with her. The staff had things beautifully set up for us and it was wonderful to sample fragrances and try out products. We played a game guessing the fragrances and it gave us clues to the ones we might want to use. The conversation was fun, the tea party food was delicious, and the items we all purchased for family and friends will make ideal gifts. The store was busy while we were there. If you haven't been, you've missed a treat.

2 comments:

  1. I just never have enough tea parties. Must try to remedy that. I understand that hearing is the last to go. Dunno where the nose stands, but the test would have been fun. Were you surprised by your test results?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed some familiar fragrances I just couldn't place at that moment. Based on what I've heard/read, I think 3 is the max before your nose sort of "zone's out." They did offer coffee beans to clear our "sniffers." Some of the combos were quite appealing - much more so than the unmixed fragrances.

    ReplyDelete