There may be a better dessert, snack, "life saver," delicious treat, or darn good cookie than a chocolate chip cookie, but I quite frankly don't know what it would be. I LOVE chocolate chip cookies!!! My friends Donna and Robin are THE premiere chocolate chip cookie makers, and their cookies are melt-in-your-mouth "scrump-dilly-icious!" Did I have 2 for Mother's Day? Yes, indeed!
Oh I couldn't comment fast enough at two of your earlier posts to get to these delicious cookies to see what you had to say or eat!! I didn't have Chocolate Chips, but on Mothers' Day enjoyed a micro hot fudge sundae on grape nut raisin ice cream with whipped on top...but only one scoop. And then I made pumpkin bread for holidays today. The grands bought me a cake as well, so I better skip WW. Very pretty cookies that Donna and Robin make. I want some!
ReplyDelete