
I think Groupon is a good deal! Once you join - and it's free to do so - you receive offers each day for something in your area, and you can take advantage of them or not. There is a time limit in which to buy, and that is stated clearly on the screen. Once you indicate that you want to buy, you pay by credit card and then print out your receipt. I LOVE the ones that I've gotten. This weekend we got some great plants & super potting soil at Armstrong's with a Groupon coupon. My coupon cost $25 for $50 worth of products. Can't beat that! With offerings from restaurants, bakeries, spas, family adventures, beauty treatments of all kinds, hamburgers, exercising, etc., there are so many fun things from which to choose. I'm saving a cupcake one for a special event with the family.
Well, I just simply must look this up and mail it to my friends. Thanks for being so hip! You are a good shopper.
ReplyDeleteWe just bought a year's subscription to The Economists for $51 - worth $126!
ReplyDelete