
The Flower Vendors fresco by Alfredo Ramos Martinez.
The Claremont Colleges
This weekend is graduation at all of the colleges. So, the community will be hopping with friends, family, alums, & guests who will be in town for the celebrations. The various colleges and grad schools coordinate their Commencements with each other, so that you can generally make it to more than one, if you wish.
Since the events are held outside either in the open or under tented structures, you can also see what's going on. It's an exciting time. Here's wishing all of the graduates all the best in their future endeavors.
I think there is a graduate at a Claremont College (this week) from my street here in town!! I wish that card could enlarge. I wanna see. What a beautiful town in which to live and to graduate. Thanks for the photos!
ReplyDeleteHey! Where did my comment go. Anyway, there is a young lady on my street here in MA who should be graduating this year in Claremont. Also, I buy beads from a person whose son also goes clear across the nation to attend college there also. I wish I wish I could see a bigger picture of the College collage! What a town that must be and you must be very busy at this time of year.
ReplyDeleteHow neat that they're here. What a nice connection with you! Send me their names and colleges in an email. There's a great Claremont Colleges website that comes up when you Google Claremont + colleges, and all of the school's symbols are links to their individual pages. They are all distinctly different and it's fun to check them out.
ReplyDelete