Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Two Favorite Moms In The Whole World!

These two spectacular young women are the fantastic moms of our grandchildren. They are super wives, super professionals in their jobs, super daughter/daughter-in-law, and loving, caring, involved, complex, intelligent young women. We are richly blessed! Happy Mother's Day, Maria & Susan. We love you "all the much!"

4 comments:

  1. Thanks mom! :) Clearly you need some more pictures of me since you have now used that one twice. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One always goes with a "good/beautiful thing" when she has it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why,thank you! I think it takes one to know one.

    I end every day hoping that tomorrow will see me delivering on at least one or two of those descriptors. (Mark would tell you I've got "complex" covered...)

    Happy Mother's Day to you!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What very pretty young mothers and Susan is correct!

    ReplyDelete